Friday, August 31, 2007

Dottie the Dominatrix

Well, I finally got a new bike! I'll put up pictures of her this weekend, but a serious lack of funds, and a generous discount by my friends at Contes got me on a 2006 Lapierre. A what? Yep, one of those Frenchie bikes. Just so you know, this wench is not a lay down on the road and let the enemy take the town kind of girl. I'm seeing her as a crack that whip studette in leather with spike heels. (Yes, guys, I know that you are getting that far away look in your eyes right about now. Just watch yourself!

She's silly light, plenty stiff, and fits pretty good. I took her out at the store and did a mini-crit course around the school, and any lack of whatever was on my part, not hers. Last night I picked her up and went out on the chip seal roads near the house. Its gonna take a bit to get her to be nice to me, and the first thing that has to change is the saddle.

Tonight its off to James Schaeffer's for dinner, so I'll let him "test her out", and maybe ride some of the kinks out of her. Maybe we'll even let Susan watch!

No comments: