Thursday, November 8, 2007

I think I can, I think I can


I don't know why, but I like to suffer. Shhhh, its a secret. Why else would I have Molly at Endorphin, load up Wintergreen onto the computrainer last night. I could have ridden rollers with James, but I like to suffer, not go flying wildly into walls and stuff.
So what did I do, I rode the computrainer and kept trying to catch the wench in the red shorts who was on the computer screen in front of me. The harder I rode, the harder she road. I just know that she was laughing at me. Who was I to think that I could catch her in her snazzy red shorts and jog bra!
Of course I was never going to catch her. She represented me. Ok, maybe a little skinnier, but she was still me. When I was suffering, she was suffering. She just looked better than me an wasn't making those disgusting noises I make as I slog my way up the steep stuff.
48 minutes of solid suffering. James just shook his head. Yeah, why would a relatively nice, almost normal person put themselves thru that... especially since this is the OFF SEASON (his emphasis). I think he really just wanted to see me go airborne when I'd get bored on the rollers. He likes suffering too, just not his own!

No comments: