Friday, November 21, 2008

Thursday night racin'

Last night we had a good Cycor turn out at Endorphin for the computrainer races. Mark North and Paula Smith joined us, for a total of 7 Cycor die-hards slogging it out on the trainers. If you can't get outside to ride, a little good hearted competition is the next best thing... even if it is done inside.

Funniest thing of the night... Paula and Sharon battling up the last hill. Me yelling at Sharon to dig and sprint, Sharon trying hard to sprint at the same time that she wanted to tell me to go to hell. Sharon nips Paula by less than a second. Who says you cant take this stuff seriously?

So how's the running going on the other dark nights of the week? I'm up to 5+ miles, just about where I want to be distance wise. It's rough, and I still dont want to run with anyone, and J you can forget me entering any running races in the near future. Running might be a great way to stay in shape when you can't ride, but what I'm doing is a far approximation from what I used to be able to do!

No comments: