Friday, July 18, 2008

Gettin' jiggy with it

Julie sent me this this morning:


Powerful Women's Motto:Live your life in such a way
that when your feet hit the floor
in the morning,
Satan shudders & says...

'Oh CRAP....she's awake!!
'

I say, BE A FORCE OF NATURE. EVERY DAY GET OUT THERE AND ROCK THE WORLD. SHAKE THE TREES AND SCREAM!

Life is short, when my time comes I want the only regret to be that I worked too damn much. Which I have to do, in order to do all the cool things that I get to do. I don't want to regret that I didn't do something, hadn't been something. And I sure as hell would rather try and fail, then sit on the sidelines and say, "I can't do that." BS!

What to me is really cool is that I am surrounded by women who are a true force of nature. J shows up and everyone says, "Oh, shit!" Sharon just makes things happen by her very presence. Katie gets everyone to laugh, Jenn makes everyone look good, and Sonya kills you on the mountain bike. None of them say, "I can't do that." They all stand up and say, "Me first!"

So look out world. A whole new generation of women are coming.

No comments: