Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things are looking up

Lowest Gas Prices in Richmond
2.99 and 3.04 (Manakin Sabot- where I live!)

I don't know how long this latest little dip in the price of gas will last, but I'm going to be right happy now that it's here. Who'da thunk I'd be overjoyed at gas at $3 bucks...?

This is the time of year that all the great deals start piling up, and so far I've been really good at letting them all go by. Yesterday Chainlove had several great deals on Reynolds carbon fibre wheels... and I let them go. Frugal is good. Debt is bad. Being in debt when the stock market is doing back flips and stock brokers are jumping off the ledge (or should be jumping off the ledge) is just bad.

It's always darkest just before the lights permanently go out... but until then, maybe gas will stay at $3 bucks...

No comments: