Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello from India

I used a JC Penny credit card a month or so ago, the first time I've ever used it. Got the bill and sent off a check. Then I got another statement with a 20.00 late fee attached. I mailed the check in plenty of time to get there, so needless to say, I was a bit miffed and decided to call.

Where did my call go? Why, India, of course!

Sorry. Please direct me back to the US. Not that I have anything against India, or people in India, but I live in the US, and I want US companies to keep jobs here. So I figure the more people who demand to be transfer ed back to the US, the more those companies who shipped the jobs off to save money will have to staff offices here, which at some point in time will negate any savings in shipping our jobs overseas.

Yeah, it probably wont work, but I'm a fan of tilting at windmills.

And kudos for JC Penny for taking the charge off. It never hurts to ask, especially when you are sure that you are right.

No comments: