Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Graphics Artist Gold Mine

I've said it before, I'll say it again, the day we found Jenn was a stellar day for Cycor. Besides being a really sweet person, with gobs of talent, she has the fabulous ability to make me laugh. If that was all she did, it would be enough. That's Jenn at Sunny Hutchins learning how to go round and round with me...

Even though she had a wicked cold this weekend, she still came out to cheer us on at the Dismal Slog. Every time I looked over- there she was with a camera in hand taking snaps.
There is speedy Sonya, in her Team Rostello kit (which of course was designed by Jenn...) If you want a laugh, go to www.cycorsports.org and click on Gallery for a bunch of Jenn's photos from the warm-up for the race. I'm not sure if my favorite is the magic blue booties, or the one of me and Sonya discussing exactly how wonderful Jenn is.

Because I'm a sharing kind of person, I'll let you know that wonderful Jenn is a graphics artist, paying off college expenses. Not only does she do fabulous work, but she is not expensive. If you'd like to update your team kit and make it phat, or redo your website or marketing materials... give Jenn a shout. Her email is on the cycorsports.org website.

No comments: