Monday, March 24, 2008

Greetings from the Spokesdog

Saturday, the nice folks at Contes hosted the Rostello presented by Fiorucci team. The atmosphere was decidedly like Christmas with packages of new kits, helmets, shoes and BIKES everywhere! To say the store was packed would be a definite understatement!

This is a picture of me with Felix's son, Luke. Within minutes I had him adequately trained to give me cookies on demand. He's a bright young man with a serious desire to go fast. Also pictured is Mom's smelly older brother James, Tom Doyle, Jenn Roman and James' hottie daughter, Kristin- last years Omnium winner...


Here is a picture of my whole team. I'm working on training them as well...
And here is a picture of the women's team that I co-direct with Karen. Aren't they a sharp looking bunch of bellisima! Of course, being the Cassanova that I am there was plenty of hugs and kisses to go around. Ah- ladies...

The guys were out in force, too, with braggadoccio all around. Gregg trotted out his flashy new Specialized Tarmac with that devastatingly chic carbon and gold styling. I think he's going to have to ride really fast to be on such a bike! I did get a little worried when Mom grabbed the bike and took off in her best "ride it like you stole it" routine. I was pretty sure that I was going to have to hitch a ride home to the casa! I think Luke may also be getting a fast new ride as I spied Felix trotting back a Specialized junior bike to the back room... Like I said, just like Christmas!

Only one thing could finish off such a day as this... a nice anti-pasta platter (highlighted of course with my favorite Fiorucci Genoa Salami), a nice vino rosa on the Veranda with my ladies on a chase lounge rubbing my belly... ah, to be me...

But not everyone is as lucky as me, and it would be remiss of me not to add that some of the most fabulosa dogs (such as myself) have at one time or another been an unfortunate vagabond. I myself spent a brief period of time during my gypsy years on the street and then enchanted Mom at the Richmond City Animal Shelter. I bet your next spokesdog is anxiously awaiting you there for you, too!

Chow(I hope!)

Roberto

(aka Bobdog)

Bu

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Roberto - you're such a stud :-)