Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Funny Blog

Ok, I'm bad. I admit it Yesterday I found one of those new guilty pleasures that will certainly have me burning in hell. www.trifathlete.blogspot.com.

Yes, yes, I know that it's not politically correct. Certainly not like The Daily Show where Jon Stewart skewers political pundants right and left. No, this guy gives it to the tri folk. And, I know that as someone who could use to drop a few of those pesky lbs that I have no room to laugh. I can't help it. That site is just plain funny.

Face it, if you can't laugh at a bunch of trifolks who can you laugh at... cyclists?

The part about people riding their Cervelos at 14.3 mph was priceless. J and I have made numerous comments about this phenomenon as well. Except, I swear those riders are snoring as we pass them. Those Cervelos made so comfortable you can get all your zzzz's for the day....

So if you need a new reason to surf while at work, this site is for you.

1 comment:

Trackie Bert said...

I love you. Thank you for your kind words about TriFAThlete.