Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good things

You know you really can get caught up in the nastiness of life if you don't watch out. Directing races is one of the most masochistic things that I do. Every year I swear that I will never do it again. And then... one person says something really nice, and it makes it all better. Thanks Stratton! Stratton told me to listen to everybody and then tell them to go do something that is probably not physically possible. Tom Houff told me to keep the 10.00 as my team was so great. Andy sent me an atta girl... You guys make life good, ya hear?
The next best thing that is happening is my new squeeze, George. George flies in from Denver tomorrow and I'll be rushing off to the airport to sweep him off his little feet. Isn't he just about the most handsome thing you ever saw? George comes from Magic Brittanys- his mom is a multi Best in Show winner, his Dad is a multi- best in show winner. His uncle is Jester, the gorgeous dog that won the sporting group at Westminster 2x in a row. And when the stress of bike racing season is over, George and I will be heading back to the show ring to see what he can do. He won and Award of Merit and Winners at the Brittany Nationals, so I'm expecting that he is going to take the world by storm.

And, not only did UPS deliver my new Zipps yesterday, no one stole them off the porch where they were left! Is life good or what!
Breathe in, breathe out. Wax on, Wax off.
We love you, Maria. All of us are sending powerful vibes your way. Catch one, why don't you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow! George is sooo handsome! I can't wait to meet him!!!